- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- SPECIAL OFFERS
- HANDS & FEET
- PULSAR I.P.L
- EYE TREATMENTS
- ENVIRON SKINCARE
- JANE IREDALE MAKEUP
- HOLISTIC TREATMENTS
- CONTOUR WRAP
- BIO ENERGY DETOX
- CRYSTAL CLEAR MDA
- THE BALLANCER
- PRODUCT SHOP
- CLIENT COMMENTS
JANE IREDALE MINERAL MAKE-UP
A responsible extension of skin care, each product in the Jane Iredale line exists to enhance the user’s life through its effectiveness, simplicity and intelligence. Developed in tandem with plastic surgeons and dermatologists, Jane Iredale goes beyond the already rigorous required sensitivity and safety tests to ensure that her makeup is as good for your skin as it is for the earth. Imagined with passion, researched with integrity, and developed with patience, the Jane Iredale difference is visible on your skin... and in your life.
“As you wear this makeup, you’ll see how flawless and dewy your skin looks. You’ll experience the minerals silky lightness. You’ll love how easy they are to apply and how long they last on your skin without the need for touch ups.
If you’re like most women, the biggest problem you have with makeup is finding the right base shade. We have solved that problem for you because minerals react to light differently from standard makeup, so you’ll find it much easier to find a base shade that looks just like your skin!
Minerals will make your life simpler, too, because they’re a foundation, concealer, powder, and sunscreen all in one. And the sunscreen is UVA and UVB protective.
The right application tool is essential; that’s why we’ve made brush suggestions with each product that you see in our colour chart.”
“ If you’re an ingredient label reader the way I am, you’ll notice that we don’t formulate with FD&C dyes, chemical preservatives like parabens or synthetic fragrances and that we don’t use fillers in our makeup such as talc. Our goal is to keep our formulas as effective, simple and natural as possible.” jane iredale
Using the ‘JANE IREDALE’ mineral make-up
colour matching: colour match your foundation so you achieve the perfect base for your make-up ........................free (with purchase of base)
make-up tester session: book a half hour appointment to ''try before you buy''.....................................£15.00 (free with purchase over £40.00)
Make-up lesson: learn to apply your make-up & achieve the result you want! ..................................£45.00
Special occasion: going somewhere special & want to look fabulous? let us help you! .........................£30.00
• Ensure you look your best
is a must for the Bride who wants to look her best and have less stress on her wedding day. The use of quality cosmetics applied by me will give you the look you want for the whole day. I can also provide wedding makeup for all your bridal party.
• Reduces stress on your special day
• Professional advice and tips
• Use of top quality cosmetics
• Makeup that will last all day
n.b: the following price list is for makeup only. I don't do hair and cannot recommend any individual hairstylist. Trial Consultation Wedding Day Bride £45 £60 Bridesmaid £35 (optional) £40 Mother £35 (optional) £40
• Ensure you look your best
Bridal Makeup Terms & Conditions:
• A non-refundable deposit of £35 for the bride's Trial plus £20 for each additional Trial participant plus any Trial related extra travel costs are payable within 1 week of booking confirmation to secure my services for your wedding day.
• Trial Consultations are held 8 weeks before the wedding day. Trial Consultations to take place at the same time and location.
• The balance is payable within 1 week following the Trial Consultation which is non-refundable in the event of cancellation by the client.
• Quotes given are valid for 28 days from the date the quote was issued.
• This fee is non-refundable in the case of cancellation by the client.
• If the appointment is less than 1 week away then the fee is payable in cash at the time of the appointment.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE JANE IREDALE MINERAL MAKE-UP PRODUCT PRICE LIST BY CLICKING ON THE FOLLOWING: